- This event has passed.
The New Trend Beyond Green, Social and Sustainability (GSS) Bonds
August 6 @ 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm
You are warmly invited to join a webinar with green bond experts in discussion of the opportunities and trend in Green, Social and Sustainability (GSS) bonds.
– Update on the latest developments of GSS bonds
– Role of climate transition financing in Hong Kong and the Greater Bay
ICMA will kick-off with a presentation on the latest development of Sustainability-Linked Bond Principles, followed by a panel discussion with representatives from investor, issuer, banking, and external verifier to deep dive into a conversation on “What’s Beyond Green Bonds”.
– Ms. Simone Utermarck, Director, Sustainable Finance, International Capital Market Association (ICMA)
– Mr. Ricco Zhang, Senior Director, Asia Pacific, ICMA
– Ms. Luying Gan, Head of Sustainable Bonds, Debt Capital Markets, Asia-Pacific, HSBC
– Ms. Judy Li, Partner, Climate Change and Sustainability Services, Financial Services, Ernst & Young Greater China
– Mr. Liu Quanlei, Deputy General Manager of Treasury Department, Bank of China
– Mr. Gabriel Wilson-Otto, Head of Stewardship APAC, BNP Paribas Asset Management