- This event has passed.
SFi Outreach – TBLI Conference Hong Kong 2019
November 11, 2019 - November 12, 2019
TBLI Group would like to invite you to TBLI CONFERENCE – Hong Kong, held on 11-12 November. The event will be held at the The University OF Chicago-Hong Kong Jockey Club, in Hong Kong.
TBLI (Triple Bottom Line Investing) is the world’s leading authority on ESG and Impact Investing, and has been educating Institutional Investors for nearly 25 years. This 1.5 day conference with nearly 80 speakers, and 16 workshops will educate you about ESG and Impact Investing.
“The panels are lively, informative, and expertly moderated. As a sustainably practitioner
and advocate, TBLI is one of the events that returns real value.”
Evan Harvey Managing Director of Corporate Sustainability, NASDAQ OMX
Some of the themes that will be covered are
- Engaging Next Gen on ESG and Impact Investing
- Green Bonds
- Board diversity, why is it essential to achieve success?
- Why do we need Blockchain for Social Development?
- Engaging Family Offices on Impact
- Incorporating ESG Practices into the core of your business
- Climate Risk – How to Integrate and Report
- Carbon Analysis
- ESG Integration in Japan Join institutional investors, fund distributors and asset owners at the leading conference on global ESG and impact investing. Network, explore investment opportunities and discuss the latest trends at TBLI ASIA 2019 – Hong Kong.
Please register here to attend and enter that you were invited by TBLI Group that sent you the invitation, at the bottom of the form. There are no costs to attend, but priority given to investment decision makers. For more information, please visit the event’s online webpage and programme: or contact us at: email@example.com